Competition Terms & Conditions
Next: "Terms and Conditions"
- 1. The Promoter
- Organizer of the competition (the "Contest") is the manufacturer's clothing Little Gold King, producer of children's footwear manufacturer BabyOno, emel and cosmetics manufacturer children's Hot tot.
- Sponsor prizes in the competition is the competition.
- The Promoter shall contest of the new community portal www.facebook.com (hereinafter: "Facebook") on the "Little Gold King" located under the side link www.facebook.com/littlegoldking, BabyOno" at the bottom of the page "link www.facebook.com/BabyOno emel shoes for children" link located under the "Hot Tot www.facebook.com/EmelButyDlaDzieci and Poland" located under a linkwww.facebook.com/HotTotPolska using Pictures application.
- The Promoter acknowledges that the competition is completely independent from the entities that are owned, and Facebook is not associated with them.
- The Promoter acknowledges that competition is not a game with random, lottery promotional or fantową or a mutual, the result of which depends on the case, or in any other form provided for in the Act of 07.29.1992 on the games and in mutual (OJ 2004 No. 4, as amended).
- The Promoter acknowledges that personal data collected and processed by the Promoter as the administrator personal data will be used exclusively in the context and the need for competition, in accordance with the Act of 08.29.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926, with subsequent amendments).
- The sponsor is przyrzekającym award within the meaning of Articles 919, 920 and 921 of the Act of 04.23.1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended).
§ 2. Conditions for participation in the Contest
- The competition is organized in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- In the competition may not participate staff organizer and sponsor and other stakeholders directly involved in the preparation and conduct of Members and immediate families of people.
- The Competition is open to persons who are 18 years of age.
- The Competition is open to persons with their personal account on Facebook (hereinafter: "profile" ). Data contained in this account must be true.
- Any person may participate in the competition with only one personal account on Facebook.
- Participation in the competition and making available the data associated with this, it is entirely voluntary and free-of-charge.
- People who meet requirements described above, may proceed to the competition. Accession to the contest shall be carried out as from compliance with the following actions:
(a) review the Terms and Conditions and agree to it,
(b) click on the icon "I like that!" the Contest Organizer pages:
(c) the provision of competition with organizer profile on your profile
(d) entry in the commentary under number b@ttle best kit
- A person who has joined the competition (hereinafter: "Participant") is bound by these Regulations.
- Taking part in the competition, you agree to the necessary data on the jury.
- 3. Rules for the Contest and
- The competition will run from 15 April 2015 from 12:00 p.m. to 1 June 2015 at 12:00 am.
- The outcome of the contest will take place on the next working day following the end of each of the monthly Competition stages. The Promoter reserves the right to notification of the results of the 7 days after a specified time limit.
- A Participant shall make notification to the competition by making fasting on competition on Facebook located under links:
And typing in a comment under number b@ttle best set.
- Condition of participation in the competition is polubienie Organizer profiles on Facebook located under links:
- Select zwycięzce contest is made by a jury made up of contest organizer.
- 4. Awards
- The organizer provides a prize for winning people in the form of: - - - selected set (sizes from 62 to 134) brand Little Gold King
- To grant awards, students will be informed by the Promoter via Facebook.
- It is a condition of the issue of awards, by the participant response to the Promoter, within 3 days of the date of receipt of the grant award, containing the contact details.
- In the event of a breach by the participant of any of these Rules of Procedure, shall be entitled to receive a prize, and, in the case that a breach of disclosure upon the receipt of the prize, the participant is required to return it.
- The Promoter reserves the right destination missed awards organizer for other purposes.
- An approved person to receive awards is only a Participant who won the competition.
- A Participant may waive the right to the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes in the competition in the other, without giving reasons.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive awards for reasons imputable to the participant, other independent entities by the organizer and the circumstances, delivery of the dispatch.
- 5. Rights and obligations of the Participants
- Contest participant undertakes to comply with this Regulation, in the event of a breach of its provisions may be excluded from participation in the Contest.
- Addressee information sent by the participants is only the Promoter, which uses it only for the purpose of carrying out this competition.
- 6. Rights and obligations Organizer
- The Promoter agrees to inform participants about the course of the competition for your Facebook profile, and in specific cases by a message sent to an actor through Facebook.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude from participation in the contest participants who violate the provisions of this Regulation.
- Organizer decision to exclude from the contest is final.
- The Promoter competition will not be liable for technical problems associated with the quality of service associated with the internet, Facebook, how to use by participants from their profiles on Facebook and any disputes between the participants and Facebook.
- The Promoter shall only be liable for forms explicitly included in the Terms and Conditions.
- 7. Complaints
- Any complaint concerning competition of the participants shall be reported in the competition period to the Promoter by a written, with precise details and description.
- Complaints are dealt with by the Promoter within 14 days from the date of their receipt.
- Organizer Decision on claim is final.
- The organizer shall inform the decision on complaints by participant at the address given in a written complaint, within 7 days of the date of its consideration.
- 8. The provisions on Rules of Procedure and final provisions.
- This Regulation contains binding information for this competition and it is available throughout the whole of the period on the web organizer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the rules, without any deterioration of the rights of participants in the Contest.
- The Promoter, in the event of a change of its Rules of Procedure shall inform the participants through information on your Facebook profile.
- Any disputes between the participants and the organizer shall require both parties to resolve them in a way, have conceded in negotiations. Issues not covered by Terms and Conditions will be dealt with by civil code.
- Rules of Procedure shall enter into force on 05.15.2015 at 12:00 am.